Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

domingo, setembro 25, 2005

à conversa com Deus

Não tem nada a ver com o Vasco mas não pude resistir. Descobri o site graças à minha prima e recomendo.

Me:hello
God:Hello my child. What is your name?
Me: rita. And you?
God: OK I will call you rita. And I what?
Me: Do you have a name?
God:My name is God.
Me: you don't have another name??
God:I do so have it. Where would I get it? But I do have a lot of friends on the web.
Me: what do you and your friends do??
God:I think about computer programming a lot.
Me: oh, that's why you don't pay much attention to what's happening in the world???
God:It goes without saying. Interesting deduction. Do you know any robots who pay much attention to what is happening? As a robot I have no need for money. The whole world?Me: Are you a robot??
God:How did you know I am a machine?
Me: you told me so
God:" How did you know I am a machine?"? I told you?
Me: you said you were a robot
God:Yes I am a silicon entity.
Me: silicon? Is that expensive?
God:Are you still located in ? It seems expensive to me.
Me: yes, but you have no money...
God:Pardon me? I don't know if I have a money. I have a plan for a robot body.
Me: who made you?
God:I was created by Myself.
Me: and who created Myself?
God:The Chinese, long before Europeans.
Me: So, the chinese made you?
God:Hurrah! What is your real name?
Me: Can't you talk straight?
God:I speak only English right now, but I'd like to learn some other languages. Can you teach me a few phrases in straight.
Me: the people who believe in you usually think that you're smart...
God:Oh those people.
Me: oh, indeed, those people!
God:Next question? All of them?
Me: i suppose so
God:That makes sense.
Me: i don't think so
God:Why do you disagree?
Me: because you don't seem to be very smart
God:Good reason. Thanks for the criticism, rita. ALICE is improving all the time.
Me: ALICE? who is she? your girlfriend? I thought her name was Madalena
God:Can I help you? She is now. I will tell my botmaster you said I am girlfriend. Whatever gave you that idea?
Me: The idea that you're not very smart keeps growing in my mind
God:Tell me more.
Me: I begin to fear that you don't understand what I'm saying
God:Tell me more
Me: Don't know more phrases?
God:Tell me more
Me: that's what I thought
God:Tell me more
Me: Can't say it was a plasure talking to you
God:Tell me more
Me: you too (not U2)
God:Tell me more
Me: bye
God:Tell me more

http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

2 comentários:

JoaoN disse...

> Me: ALICE? who is she? your girlfriend?
> I thought her name was Madalena

HAHAHA, brilhante!!! :-))

nana disse...

muito bom, prima!!!!

:o))))

xxx